It is used as chemical additives to be further used as antiscalants, corrosion inhibitors, chelants, sludge conditioners, deflocculants, dispersants and crystal growth modifiers in various industrial water treatment processes. It can also be used as scale and corrosion preventatives for boiler and cooling tower waters.
Moreover, it is an excellent chelate used in water softening. Being highly water soluble, it exhibits strong adsorption, and has ability to modify hard-water deposits. It helps in the prevention of formation of insoluble precipitates (scale). It shows resistance to corrosion and oxidation, and remains stable under harsh conditions such as acidity and extreme temperatures. It has a good compatibility with other chemicals and components in detergents. Since it is stable under harsh conditions and so it has an important industrial use in cooling waters, desalination systems, and in oil fields to aid in the inhibition of scale formation.
- Excellent sequesting property
- Stability even at extreme acidity and high temperature ranges.
- Provides resistance to corrosion and oxidation
- Used as scale and corrosion preventives for boiler and cooling tower waters.
- Use in cooling waters, desalination systems, and in oil fields to aid in the inhibition of scale formation.
- In medical science, phosphonates and bisphosphonates are commonly used as inhibitors of enzymes which utilize phosphates and diphosphates as substrates.
Chlorination of water is one of the worldwide-accepted method of disinfection and purification of water ......Read More
CHEMCLEAN CX is an organic, cationic, moderately foaming liquid acid inhibitor designed to inhibit the attack ......Read More